COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update
All staff, members, and guests are responsible for taking preventative measures to stop the spread of COVID-19.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Wearing a mask covering the mouth and nose at all times while inside DCFL. Limited exceptions include lap swimming, participating in water-based group exercise classes, and showering. Masks continue to be required in the hot tub, on the pool deck and in the locker rooms.
- Cleaning equipment before and after use with provided supplies.
- Stay home if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
All participants will be screened upon arrival to the center. This includes those participating in outdoor classes and services.
Our current screening protocol includes a temperature check, must be below 99 degrees, and the following questions:
Past 30 days: Have you had close contact with someone suspected or known to have COVID-19?
Past 14 days: Have you had a Covid-19 test and/or are under quarantine?
Past 10 days: Have you had any of the following symptoms?
- Shortness of breath
- Severe headache
- Runny Nose
- Sore Throat
- Muscle aches
- Loss of taste or smell
- Any GI symptoms
- All cardio equipment is available every day. When possible, keep a piece of equipment between you and other members. Respectfully ask other members if you may use a machine adjacent to them.
- Distancing guidelines for strength equipment have been removed.
- No track registration required, no capacity limits.
- Available except during Group Cycle classes, Mondays & Wednesdays, 10:30am-11:00am.
- Hot tub capacity increased to 3 members. Masks required at all times in the hot tub.
- Additional lockers now available.
- Reservations are required for the pool and all in-person group exercise classes and seminars.
- Members may make reservations via the Online Member Portal and guests must call or register in-person.
- Reservations open seven days in advance at 9pm.
Check Out our In-Person and Virtual Options!
We’re here to help you reach your fitness and wellness goals, even from a distance.
Information about additional programming can be found in our weekly emails. CLICK HERE to be added to our email list.