COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update
All staff, members, and guests are responsible for taking preventative measures to stop the spread of COVID-19.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Wearing a mask covering the mouth and nose at all times while inside DCFL. Limited exceptions include lap swimming, participating in water-based group exercise classes, and showering. Masks continue to be required in the hot tub, on the pool deck and in the locker rooms.
- Stay home if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Utilize the hand sanitation and disinfecting stations throughout the facility to clean equipment after use.
Reservations are required for all in -person group exercise classes, wellness seminars, and pool lanes one through three. Pool lanes four and five are available for drop-in use.
- Reservations may be made no sooner than 7 days in advance beginning at 9:00pm through the Online Member Portal or Member Services at 919-545-2133.
- Members who call to make their reservation may leave a message when prompted to do so. Messages left after business hours will be addressed the following day. Reservations will be made in the order in which they have been received.
- The track is available except during Group Cycle classes, Mondays & Wednesdays, 10:00am-11:00am.
- Hot tub capacity is 5 members. Masks required at all times in the hot tub.
Hot tub: 5 members/guests
Studio: 20 members/guests
Aqua classes: 28 members/guests
Check Out our In-Person and Virtual Options!
We’re here to help you reach your fitness and wellness goals, even from a distance.
Information about additional programming can be found in our weekly emails. CLICK HERE to be added to our email list.