Membership at Duke Center for Living at Fearrington
When you become a member of the Duke Center for Living at Fearrington, you will have access to state-of-the-art equipment, over 50 group exercise classes per week and an expert, caring staff. As a new member, you will meet with an exercise physiolgist one-on-one to assess your current abilities and tailor an exercise program designed to meet your individual goals. In addition, regular reassessments will be available approximately every six months to assist you in setting and achieving new goals.
Thinking of joining? Duke Center for Living at Fearrington offers several membership types, contract terms and flexible payment options.
Types of Memberships
Membership options are available in the following categories:
- Individual – defined as any one person 18 years of age or older. Proof of age may be required.
- Couple – defined as any two persons living in the same household. Proof of residence may be required.
- Family – defined as three or more persons living in the same household. Proof of residence may be required.
Duke Center for Living at Fearrington also offers two special membership types:
- Corporate – offered to employees of Duke Center for Living at Fearrington Corporate Membership clients. Proof of employment is required.
- Clinical – offered to individuals completing an approved clinical program, such as the Center for Physical Rehabilitation at Galloway Ridge.
For further information about our Corporate and Clinical memberships and fees, please contact Member Services at 919-545-2133 or click here.
Members may enroll for either one year or six month terms. Membership contracts are renewable at the end of the term.
|Membership Type||Enrollment Fee||Contract Term||Monthly Installment Amount||Prepaid Amount|
|$69 x 6 = $414
$57 x 12 = $684
|$121 x 6 = $726
$102 x 12 = $1224
*per person added
to Couple Plan
|$25 x 6 = $150
$25 x 12 = $300
Duke Center for Living at Fearrington offers members several ways to pay for their membership fees:
- Monthly Installments (electronic fund transfer)
- Drafted from a bank account (savings or checking)
- Charged to a credit card (Mastercard or Visa)
- Prepayment – Discounts are available for prepayment of one year contracts.
- Cash or check
- Mastercard, Visa or American Express
Children under the age of 13 are not permitted in the facility. Individuals between the ages of 13 and 16 must be accompanied by an adult when using the facility.