Nutrition counseling at Duke Center for Living at Fearrington provides private, one-on-one sessions with a Registered Dietitian. Each session is built around identifying your individual needs, setting goals, and developing a plan to assist you in achieving lasting change.
The many benefits of nutrition counseling include:
- Weight management
- Managing diabetes, cholesterol and blood pressure
- Developing sensible nutrition skills
- Increased energy level
- Optimizing bone health
- Managing digestive/absorption intolerances
- Comprehending nutritional information found on food labels
- Healthy strategies for dining out
- Decreasing risk of disease
- Optimizing and maintaining health
- Enhancing athletic performance
Duke Center for Living at Fearrington is currently working to establish a new nutrition partner to provide nutrition counseling and wellness coaching to our members.
Please check back soon for more information.