Nutrition counseling at Duke Center for Living at Fearrington provides private, one-on-one sessions with a Registered Dietitian. Each session is built around identifying your individual needs, setting goals, and developing a plan to assist you in achieving lasting change.
The many benefits of nutrition counseling include:
- Weight management
- Managing diabetes, cholesterol and blood pressure
- Developing sensible nutrition skills
- Increased energy level
- Optimizing bone health
- Managing digestive/absorption intolerances
- Comprehending nutritional information found on food labels
- Healthy strategies for dining out
- Decreasing risk of disease
- Optimizing and maintaining health
- Enhancing athletic performance
Duke Center for Living at Fearrington is partnering with Essential Nutrition and Wellness, LLC to provide nutrition counseling and wellness coaching to our members. Owner Kay Pratt, and Dr. Susan Lutz use scientific evidence to help you establish habits for choosing, preparing, and eating delicious and wholesome foods while making small, sustainable lifestyle changes to improve your health. Essential Nutrition and Wellness, LLC accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield along with other major insurance providers.
To schedule an appointment, contact Brandon Rivera at email@example.com or by calling 919-545-2685.
If your insurance does not cover nutritional services our fees are listed below for your convenience:
$140 for the initial visit and $120 for follow-up visits
A 5 visit package for $550 (a $70 savings if you pay for the package up front instead of 5 visits individually)