One-on-one training incorporates goal setting and health education into challenging workouts designed to meet your individual needs. Whether this is your first time in a fitness center or you have goals you are already working towards, you can benefit from personal training.
Both members and non-members can take advantage of our one-on-one services and benefit from:
- Management of chronic health conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, osteoporosis, hypertension, obesity, heart disease, asthma and pulmonary conditions
- Management of chronic pain
- Motivation and goal setting
- Increased efficiency and efficacy of workouts
- Learning proper form and technique
- Following physician prescribed exercise
- Continuing Physical Therapy program
Personal training is available both in-person and virtually in either standard 60 minute sessions or express 30 minute sessions.
For more information regarding personal training, please contact Taylor Blumenfeld, Fitness Manager, at 919-545-2620 or [email protected].